- I used left over metal wreath ring 10″ in size
- Wrapped it in some ribbon from 2012 Stampin’ Up! Catalog ( Wide Scalloped Tuille in beige)
- Second wrap was some reclaimed 2″ wide pink lace ribbon I bought at a garage sale.
- Die cut paper and fabric flowers of all patterns and pastel color families.
- Sizzix die flowers 3-D and Tim Holtz Tattered Florals.
- A string of pearls to embellish and Stampin Punches Bitty and Elegant Buttereflies.
- Handy Hot Glue Gun to make them all stay.
Below are photos of some close ups to see detail….
I hope you try this out sometime I am having so much fun. Wish I had someone to play with though. Have a wonderful week.